In this video:
- Guidance around the set-up for relaxation
- Tutorial with the practice
- Tips on when to use it in pregnancy, and during labor
Length of a video in total: 4 min 34 sec
After booking we will send you a link to the video for your use.
Why we do the light touch massage:
- To release endorphins which are natural hormones when it comes to reducing sensations and our perception of pain.
- The release of endorphins by the nerves inhibits some or all of the pain messages going up to the brain.
- For many women, endorphins will also positively alter the memory of their birth experience and in some cases induce an amnesic, dreamy effect.
- If you are exploring natural ways to induce labor, you may also try the light touch massage. Similar as nipple stimulation (and in combination with it).
Light Touch Massage (Pre-recorded class)