In this video:
- Do's and don'ts of postnatal yoga
- Examples of poses
- When to start, what serves us, which poses to avoid, how often etc.
Length of a video in total: 15 min 22 sec
After booking we will send you a link to the video for your use.
Why postnatal yoga:
- Regular activity can relax you, keep you fit and help you feel more energetic.
- It can also help your body recover after childbirth and may help prevent postnatal depression.
- But it is important to learn when it is safe to start again, not to put on yourself too much straight after childbirth
Always talk to your midwife, health visitor or GP before starting anything strenuous, or if you are not sure whether an exercise is right for you.